7.07.2008

best friend

What an incredible couple months Steve and I have had. First, we started June out with our 3rd anniversary. Next we took a two week vacation to Tennessee in between weddings. Then we rounded June off with a five day road trip across the US. What an amazing time. We listened to music, talked, watched thunder clouds creep closer, and read a good portion of Anna Karenina. Yes, it was an amazing adventure. I feel so lucky to have had that time with my best friend and confidant. It is times like these that I feel like I am the luckiest woman in the world.

Of course, when we returned to reality work was plentiful:-) But the much needed rest allowed me to dream up some images for our next shoot.

Take a look at Darlene and Miguel's amazing engagement photos.








































The image above has quickly become one of my favorites. Double click the image to view it larger.





















0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP