6.03.2008

Tawni & Cory, May 31 2008

It still astounds me that I have the privilege to be apart of such special moments. My third anniversary just passed, and every year I think back to that fateful day. The anticipation, excitement, and fear still remains vivid in my mind. Each friend--each confidant--who participated remains a trusted comrade.

I doubt the emotional connection I share with them will ever fade. I that is what I get to experience on a weekly basis. I get to share a lifelong connection to my brides. And I feel blessed by each friendship. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I did and I'm thankful.

Thank you, Tawni and Cory, for letting me partake in such a special day. Your wedding was one for the history books. Your love and laughter, smiles and cheer made your day one to remember.

All my best,

Jenna























































































0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP