7.07.2015

Lauren & George's Wedding | Christmas House | 6.6.15

I love my job.  

I get to meet amazing clients, visit beautiful places, and witness the wonderful connections between people. I'm moved to tears almost every shoot, and Lauren & George's wedding was no exception.  Thank you, Lauren & George, for opening the doors to let a stranger see the love you two share. You are truly an exceptional couple and I can't wait to watch your amazing journey unfold.

Enjoy these moments from your special day!

love,
jenna







I love this shot!  Dad hugging his son after walking with him down the isle. 






What a beautiful bride!




 The best man toasting his best friend.



Daddy kissing his little girl after the Father/Daughter dance.  So sweet.  I'm not going to lie, it made a tear roll down my cheek.


 One of my favorite shots of all time!  So romantic!  I LOVE that tree!!!!




Another favorite shot from the day:)


Loctation: Christmas House, Rancho Cucamonga, CA

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP