6.06.2012

the Rice Family


I LOVE summer!  Not only is it the time to bust open the citronella candles and clean off the barbeque, but it's the time to get fun family portraits.  A couple weeks ago, my dear friend Rochelle Rice called  and asked about doing a family portrait session with her husband and kiddos.  Of course I jumped at the chance to work with this adorable family! So we set the date, did a little brainstorming on a theme, and picked the location.  The result, as you can see, was pure joy.  This photogenic family was amazing to work with and I can't wait to work with them again.  

Thanks, Rice family, for letting me take part in your family memories! 

-Jen

 


Look at these cute kids!

 





0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP