4.24.2012

Amy's Momma-to-be Session

Almost a year ago, Steve and I had the immense pleasure of capturing Amy & Alex's wedding at the Mitten Building in Redlands, California.  Now, they are expecting not one but two beautiful baby boys.  Hearing their amazing news, I instantly signed on to do their maternity pictures.  Graciously they agreed to make the trek to Big Bear to do the session in our home studio.

The images came out AMAZING!  Of course, it doesn't hurt that the couple is gorgeous.  Anytime I photograph a growing belly, especially one that is growing for the first time, I am overtaken by the pure joy each mother has when she gently places her hands on her belly or the look of excitement on a dad's face when hugs his pregnant wife.  It takes me back to a couple of months ago when I did that very thing to mine.  Children are such a blessing and I wish the best to my dear friends Amy & Alex.  Congrats you two!
These images came out incredibly sweet.  We did a couple different backdrops with two completely different feels.  This one is more soft and surreal.  It has an ethereal quality that I love.
  

These images are much for fun + hip.  I love how Amy & Alex's youth and vibrancy come out in these shots.




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP