4.01.2008

Inspiration in the Unlikliest of Places






"As a monk, you get more and more used to the serendipity of good things in life. And you become comfortable with that joyful serendipity of things happening -- like people that show up at the right time. And you just accept it. It shouldn't be strange." --Bernard McCoyI read this last week and immediately thought of my life. I thought of the time when I heard a kind word at the exact time I needed it. I remembered when I got a phone call from my grandmother asking how my day was after I had a tear-filled morning. Those are the serendipitous events that make hard times bearable and good times wonderful.

I am so grateful for the family and friends who make my life better. How did I get so lucky?

-jenna

quote found on charityfocus.org



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP